Friday, September 23, 2011

Of Bags and babies

So forget that Hex project for a while. Its hard to type all that out considering there are two more motifs that need to be put up as well. So Keep checking as we go. I'll be editing that post soon with the other two as I feel motivated. That project has basically become my "I want to do SOMETHING but I want something fast that will give me some kind of satisfaction tonight" project.

Right now I'm working on a birthday gist for Heather. She likes to cross stitch. She has a project that she leaves at home to work on and one she leaves at my boyfriends house. (We were all really good friends before he and I started seeing eachother intimately. She also comes from a very troubled and verbally abusive home, so shes there quite often after I get home from work.) ANYWAY, thats a whole nother story for a whole nother day. The project she leaves at D's house, she keeps in a plastic market bag. Her project is rolled and her thread is loose... Whenever we all go somewhere (like girlscout meets... D's sister is troop leader and when robotics competitions come up, he becomes an leader too since he was in robotics in highschool... wow thats already 5 years ago?!?! wow. I feel old.) she carries that market bag. its loud, and distracts the girls. So I'm making her a project bag. Pictures to come ....

BABY UPDATE!!!!! My sister just hit week 37!!!! So now, its ANY TIME. We are all very very excited! Yes there will be pictures to come of my baby niece in her blanket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment