A Yarn In Review
My Rating:: 5/5
Price : $4.50 per ball (4oz) Directly from the company. I normally would not pay quite so much for a single ball, let alone three, but I found a GREAT DEAL on Amazon.com. These balls were 3 for $3.50 with Amazon prime free two day shipping on top of it! So excited. With a deal like that I could not pass it up.
Feel: It definitely is super soft in ball. Have you ever bought a skein that was super soft? But then mid way thought the project is doesn't feel NEARLY as soft anymore? I HATE that. I am currently using this yarn for the craft bag mentioned in the last post, the one for my friend Heather. Not only does this yarn feel super soft after its been worked with, but its sturdy, and the color seems to have more luster and shine! Its very pretty. The picture I took just does not do it justice.
The label clearly states that it is anti-piling. I have purchased several yarns and after the project has been washed it looked awful. So, I made a tester square. Just a simple granny square and washed it. I also tossed in one of those washer sheets that grab any bleeding color, just to see. this is a VERY purple yarn... No bleeding, and the square definitely kept that "just finished" look and its STILL super soft. I think I may have found my new favorite yarn for "wear ables"
I recommend checking out Amazon for great sales like the one I found. If you search for this yarn in 3pack, there are several colors for the same deal up now. This one, is Aubergine and is a dark plum color, but its not on sale anymore. Happy Shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment