Friday, June 1, 2012

link cal/kal


 Nintendo Knitters Ravelry.com Group 

KAL/CAL Square One: Link - The Legend of Zelda

In the above Rav group I suggested a CAL/KAL involving squares from that blanket I have been working on. My idea was that it would be fun to see what the others can do with this project as well as making it a little bit more fun and motivating for me to do.   I am offering something that most dont, I am offeirng a poll. That way, those who wish to participate, can vote on what they want to do next.   I chose the Pokeball simply because I thought it would be an easy start for those who have not done this before.  Yet, the poll results were overwhelming... Link won with a stunning eight votes.

 Whilst we are on this WONDERFUL topic that is LoZ and Link... I am a huge fan of the music. In fact, I bought Skyward Sword, Special Edition and uploaded the music cd to my itunes before anything else!  This girl, Lindsey Stirling is AMAZING!  I dont see how anyone can actually play while making this video but who cares, its fun and just amazing.  I dont usually like it when girls dress up as Link but this is ok... I suppose... lol :)  Enjoy.
I think that my favorite game thus far has been Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.  I love them all dont get me wrong but those two I think hold a special place for me because those are the first ones I ever finished.  I played the earlier ones when I was younger but  I would get stuck, then frustrated and never pick it back up. This, I'm sure, had a lot to do with my age at the time. When the N64 was released I was... 10? Maybe? so I was much younger than that when I was trying the other ones.  It makes sense to me. 

I cant wait to see what the others come up with for the C/KAL! I asked if I could use their photos when I blog about it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment