I am very excited for the big one, called the traveling blanket. Our organizer just sent out a box of crocheted squares to one member, who will then pick as many of them as she wants and replace the same ammount with ones she made. Then, she will decide wether or not to take and replace the special item in the box and then send it off to her next person on the list and this will continue on and on until we all have enough squares to make a blanket. There will also be a notebook included for us all to sign and make notes to eatchother in. I am SO EXCITED!! I am the last person on the first round because I just signed up and I will be the on to send it back to the UK to the group leader. Hurray for flat rate shipping lol! I am so excited :)
The second is the Birthday Swap. Just post your Bday and wishlist and see what happens. I have a few members on my shop list that I will be buying a pattern or two off thier rav list.
The third is a Genie swap!! These are the rules:
This is an ongoing swap whereby one person states their 3 wishes, the
next person grants them 1 wish and then becomes the new wisher. Simple!
Please bold your “new wishes” or ”I’ll grant your wish” titles so they are easily spotted amongst the chatter (although please keep chatter to a minimum).
The Rules:
I Decided to be the Genie for Searchbunny in the UK. Im granting her wish for rubber stamps and greeting card stuff. I was kinda shocked because about an hour after posting that and posting my wishes, I already have a genie!!! I posted wishes for a pair of knit slippers, natural fiber yarn, and family recipes. I HOPE she makes me the slippers. I Would do myself but i dont knit.
Please bold your “new wishes” or ”I’ll grant your wish” titles so they are easily spotted amongst the chatter (although please keep chatter to a minimum).
The Rules:
- 3 wishes at a time
- 1 wish to be granted by the next person who then becomes the new wisher
- Keep it a secret which wish you are granting - makes it more fun when the postie arrives!
- General interest does not constitute an offer, it must be clearly stated ”I’ll grant your wish” or something along those lines
- Try to accommodate all budgets in your wishes - no greediness!
- Show some imagination, no gift card requests or Etsy lists please! Rav pattern requests are acceptable though.
- Give a variety of wishes - some brands are not available in all countries
- There is no minimum or maximum price, so please bear in mind that the item you receive may be a different value than the one you send
- If your wishes are not granted in a couple if days then please put new ones or offer someone else the chance to wish
- If you RAK your wishes to someone else, please earburn them so they know - they have 24 hours to put up their wishes or you will put yours
- PM your address to the person granting your wish
I Decided to be the Genie for Searchbunny in the UK. Im granting her wish for rubber stamps and greeting card stuff. I was kinda shocked because about an hour after posting that and posting my wishes, I already have a genie!!! I posted wishes for a pair of knit slippers, natural fiber yarn, and family recipes. I HOPE she makes me the slippers. I Would do myself but i dont knit.
No comments:
Post a Comment